The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

List All plugin not showing sub-blogs (5 posts)

1. veliapola
    Posted 15 years ago #

I have installed List-all plugin and created a new custom page template with List-all code in the new page. I currently only have one sub-blog but the page is returning nothing. Could this be because I have MU installed in a sub-directory not sub-domain or because List-all doesn't show sub blogs only main blogs?

2. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

Is the blog marked as private? It won't show those. :)

3. wehican
    Posted 15 years ago #

I have the same problem. I am using WMPU 1.5 installed in a subdirectory of a parked domain named members. The base blog is members. All new blogs created are members/blog1, blog2, etc. The List-All installed as above, or using the List-All Widget comes up only with the base blog, even with 4 blogs that are not private. No problem accessing those blogs. Logging in at members/wp-login.php or members/blog1/wp-login.php works fine.

I'm very new to this stuff. I did manage to disable the creation of multiple blogs for the same email address, but that wasn't a hack that should have affected this.

4. wehican
    Posted 15 years ago #

Andrea knows her stuff. Just went back and checked something. When I created the test blogs I marked it no for search engines. I just went back and checked the settings in one of the test blogs and see where the problem was.

It works now. :-) Thank you, Andrea.

5. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

No prob. :) it comes up a lot.

About this Topic

• Started 15 years ago by veliapola
  • Latest reply from andrea_r