The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

even though blog exists it redirects to signup (3 posts)

1. fritzdsouza
    Posted 15 years ago #

Hi
    Am working with mu 1.5 latest stable release and i have a test mu installation running the problem is i am creating user blogs with the url xyz.com/username the problem is even if the blog is created by the user when the person comes to the url
    xyz.com/username directly the user gets redirected to
    xyz.com/wp-signup.php page
    but if the first page that the person comes to is xyz.com and then goes to xyz.com/username it works

just had a doubt when the user types xyz.com/username which is the first php file that is call and which is the file that redirects the user to the sign up page i am using the default themes so far i have figured out the theme that is called for the url xyz.com/username is default theme and the theme loaded for the site xyz.com is home but i cant get where the redirection of the url takes place even though the blog exists

2. tdjcbe
    Posted 15 years ago #

Can you confirm you've done all of the steps listed in the readme file as well as the debugging page that it links to?

3. fritzdsouza
    Posted 15 years ago #

hi tdjcbe

yep had done all the steps in the readme file then I uninstalled the entire app and tried again it worked magically
    and now it is working fine

About this Topic

• Started 15 years ago by fritzdsouza
  • Latest reply from fritzdsouza