The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Giving access to blog stats on WPMU (6 posts)

1. hauserj
    Posted 15 years ago #

We have WPMU and I would like to give some of my colleagues access to view the blog stats. I entered someone's email address but then there was no clue as to how she should access the blog stats. Can anyone tell me what she has to do to see our stats? Thank you.

2. tdjcbe
    Posted 15 years ago #

You're going to have to give a lot more details as to what you're doing. Not sure where you've entered this email address or what you're using for a blog stats program. Could you give some specifics please?

3. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

WPMU doesn't have built-in blogs stats, so yeah, you're going to have to be way more specific.

4. hauserj
    Posted 15 years ago #

I will check with our tech person - he added it. I can tell you that it looks just like the blog stats page on my wordpress.com blog. At the bottom it allows you to enter an email address of a wp.com user to access the blog stats. I put in the email address of a colleague and now I don't know what she has to do to view the blog stats.

I will see what I can find out about the blog stats that the tech person used. Thanks.

5. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

Sounds like it's using the wp.com stats plugin.

6. hauserj
    Posted 15 years ago #

My colleague had given me her work email instead of her personal email (the one she uses on wp.com). So, I added her personal email address and now she can access the wpmu blog stats after re-logging in via wp.com. Thanks for your help!

About this Topic