The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Stylizing Posts (4 posts)

1. bwinn
    Posted 15 years ago #

I am using Autoblog on my main blog to feed external blogs into the homepage blog. I also make normal posts regularly on the homepage blog.

The thing is, I want the autoblog feeds to look a little different than my regular posts. Is there some type of conditional statement I can use for this so that when it sees it's coming from autoblog it will style the post a bit differently from my regular posts?

Thanks!

2. Trent
    Posted 15 years ago #

Check out how the footer information about the plugin is fed into the each post if the option is turned on. I would imagine that would be the easiest way to do it by changing the location to the start of the post and adding your style information.

Trent

3. bwinn
    Posted 15 years ago #

Where do I check the footer information?

4. Trent
    Posted 15 years ago #

Just using memory here, but doesn't wp-autoblog have options to add "created with wp-autoblog" or something right in that plugin file? I would just look at the hook that they are calling and move it to execute before the post is created in the plugin, not afterwards. Then just change it from the text that is added to a styletag. Wouldn't that work?

Trent

About this Topic