The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

plugin commander not mass activating a plugin (7 posts)

1. Ovidiu
    Posted 15 years ago #

I have Ozh' Admin Drop Down Menu on: auto activate and I just mass activated it. still after checking, some blogs don't have it activated.

why would this happen? anyone else experienced anything similar yet?

2. VentureMaker
    Posted 15 years ago #

I have the same thing with NextGen Gallery :(

3. mrarrow
    Posted 15 years ago #

Have you got the latest version of the plugin (1.1.4)?

I missed the update when I upgraded WPMU to 2.6 and although more stable I still find Plugin Commander to be a little esoteric in how it behaves - lovely php errors above all 'Activate' links which suddenly disappear when you activate one of the plugins. cformsII never loads correctly etc.

Interested to hear any other possible solutions.

4. Ovidiu
    Posted 15 years ago #

had 1.1.3 still, will try again now after upgrading to the newest one.

btw. nextgen gallery is known to have probs with plugin commander because of the creating of different tables... while the ozh plugin shouldn't create any extra tables

5. VentureMaker
    Posted 15 years ago #

Looks like the problem is with 1.1.4

Anyone has 1.1.3? Or is this problem there as well?

6. mrarrow
    Posted 15 years ago #

Ooops, having said all this, I've just checked and I still have 1.1.2!!! Seems I've still missed some of the latest incremental updates since upgrading to WPMU 2.6.

Personally, although I've never used the mass activation feature I've had wierd problems with previous versions of Plugin Commander too so would be interested in hearing of solutions.

7. jamescollins
    Posted 15 years ago #

I'm not sure if it will fix your problem, but v1.1.4 of Plugin Commander fixes a serious security issue, so I'd upgrade to this and then see if the problem still occurs.

About this Topic

• Started 15 years ago by Ovidiu
  • Latest reply from jamescollins