The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

wpmu says to upgrade to 2.6.2....but i'm running 2.6.2! (8 posts)

1. static electrician
    Posted 15 years ago #

upgrade now doesn't work, upgrade all blogs says it'll work but the notification is still there. what gives?

2. maconmacguy
    Posted 15 years ago #

I have exactly the same situation going on (along with a dozen other issues).

3. sbahns
    Posted 15 years ago #

I have the same problem. What gives?

4. sbahns
    Posted 15 years ago #

PS - Are they ever going to add automatic upgrade for WPMU? I use the automatic upgrade for WP, but didn't figure it would work for WPMU. I heard that would be incorporated into WP 2.7. Will it be the same on the WPMU side?

5. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

I don't know for sure, but I don't think so as MU is a whole other ball of wax.

I wouldn't want to upgrade a huge site automatically (with a lot of room for the unexpected to happen) without a testing step in the middle.

6. demonicume
    Posted 15 years ago #

automatic upgrade? hell no. it'd only work on a very vanilla install. that's all i need is tyo go back and rehack my site.

7. tandthamera
    Posted 15 years ago #

I am having a similar problem. I have completed the upgrade process without any obvious issues. I have a footer in my main blog which displays the current wordpress version. It still shows 2.6.1 Anyone seen this issue or know of an issue?

8. tdjcbe
    Posted 15 years ago #

Pointing folks to Donncha's thread on 2.6.3 so to limit confusion:

http://mu.wordpress.org/forums/topic.php?id=10033

About this Topic

• Started 15 years ago by static electrician
  • Latest reply from tdjcbe