The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

SoftException (5 posts)

1. cyberlahy
    Posted 15 years ago #

Hi,
    When I submit the form i have the message(1), and the wp-config.php is also 0 octet and when I chmod 775 the root directory (public_html) I have the message : SoftException in Application.cpp:544: Directory "/home/xxx/public_html" is writeable by group

Message(1)
    Warning: require_once(ABSPATHwp-admin/includes/admin.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/friend/public_html/wp-admin/includes/upgrade.php on line 5

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'ABSPATHwp-admin/includes/admin.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/friend/public_html/wp-admin/includes/upgrade.php on line 5

2. rizapn
    Posted 15 years ago #

It seems you loose your access to the file wp-admin/includes/admin.php ... Is it there, or maybe accidently deleted? Try to recopy it from the fress wpmu package.

3. tdjcbe
    Posted 15 years ago #

Again, can we PLEASE knock of the damn sig tags?

ABSPATHwp-admin/includes/admin.php

The variable ABSPATH is not getting set. That's the problem.

Please check your webserver's error logs for any additonal errors? Also what version of mu are you running. What plugins do you have in place?

4. cyberlahy
    Posted 15 years ago #

mu 2.6.1 (french) 2.6.2 (french not yet)
    I'm still in the installation
    wp-config.php => 0 octet, the file is empty, the root folder is 644, if I change to 755, I have the error log : SoftException in Application.cpp:544: Directory "/home/xxx/public_html" is writeable by group and it's the internal server error,

5. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

Are you creating the wp-config file yourself or letting the install do it?

Also, a quick google check of that error shows it's being tossed by the sever because on some hosts you're not allowed to set permissions to some settings. Try 757

About this Topic

• Started 15 years ago by cyberlahy
  • Latest reply from andrea_r