WP-Widget-Cache does not appear to be compatible with WordPressMU.
When I activate it on second blog, I notice that some of the settings already appear to be set.
Steps to re-create:
- Activate the WP-Widget-Cache plugin on blog1
- Navigate to WP-Admin > Design > Widgets on blog1
- Setup the 'WP-Widget-Cache' info for the 'Meta', 'Recent Posts', 'Search', and at least one 'RSS' widget. Be sure to enter a value for 'Expire in [ ] seconds') for each, and select some appropriate 'Auto expire' checkboxes)
- Click the
- Switch to blog2 (any different blog on the same WPMU installation)
- Activate WP-Widget-Cache on blog2
- Navigate to WP-Admin > Design > Widgets on blog2
- View the settings for all widgets (add the 'Meta', 'Recent Posts', 'Search', and at least one 'RSS' widget if they don't already exist)
- Notice that many of the WP-Widget-Cache settings are already 'set' using the values entered for blog1
In addition, I've noticed an intermittent issue where the cached widgets for blog1 are showing up in the front-end on blog2.
Does it make sense to store each blog's wp-widget-cache files in their own blog-specific directories for WPMU like WP Super Cache does (e.g.,