The MU forums have moved to

Gallery where can I find this? (3 posts)

  1. mpower
    Posted 15 years ago #

    Where can I find this type of gallery where any image you click on the blog comes up like this: ?

    Sorry if it's a repeat but I can't find anything so simple as this. There are plugins out there that I've found. Some have this feature but has a lot of the other "stuff" I don't use. I just want to have users upload photos, any photos clicked on, will pop up like that?

  2. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

    It's called a lightbox. There's dozens of plugins available that all do pretty much the same. you're just going to have to pick one.

    It's not a *gallery* plugin tho. It just adds the popup (lightbox) part.

  3. redsoxmaniac
    Posted 15 years ago #

    Look for Mootools Wordpress galleries in Google. Lightbox has many versions, and people are making many gallery setups parallel to lighboxes function.

    This article has one or two gallery functions that might help you out. Some are not-yet implementations of Wordpress like Lightbox is, but maybe this is a good start.

About this Topic

  • Started 15 years ago by mpower
  • Latest reply from redsoxmaniac