The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Header Help (5 posts)

1. kasmslo
    Posted 15 years ago #

I just recently started a Wordpress blog and have played around with loading my own custom header. I have a problem though; whenever I upload my image it always comes out as ultra expanded, stretched, and pixilized. I have the image at 700 x 200 dimensions, but whenever I upload it I always have to crop it to a smaller size as well...
    Can I have help with this? Is there any way to get around cropping my image when uploaded or having it appear stretched?
    Here is the link to my blog for a visual example of my expanded and cut-off header: http://styletribes.wordpress.com/
    Thank you.

2. easysleeper
    Posted 15 years ago #

Interesting... have you tried to ftp in and upload the image directly or just through the site?

3. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

You are in the wrong support forum. Please go BACK to wordpress.com and use the support forums there. We can't help you here.

4. kasmslo
    Posted 15 years ago #

easysleeper: I uploaded the header through the site.
    andrea_r: Sorry about the misunderstanding. I didn't know. I'll try to find the support forums there... I thought these were the Wordpress support forums, though? Kind of confusing...

5. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

There's wordpress.COM

wordpress.ORG

and mu.wordpress.org (you are here)

They are three different pieces of software.

About this Topic

• Started 15 years ago by kasmslo
  • Latest reply from andrea_r