The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

2.7 upgrade cannot add images to posts (4 posts)

1. horrorshow
    Posted 15 years ago #

Is anyone having this problem?
    You edit a post, click 'add media',
    go to the 'Gallery' tab and click on 'show' on one of the images.
    And then click the button: 'Insert into post'.
    The browser then redirects to a blank url:
    http://achillesblog.com/wp-admin/media-upload.php?type=file&tab=gallery&post_id=94

thanks

2. horrorshow
    Posted 15 years ago #

Hi, please let me know if I did not describe the problem detailed enough for a constructive feedback.

This is turning out to be a serious issue to the site, and I may need to hire a consultant to fix this.

thanks again.

3. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

And your error logs say what, exactly?

4. horrorshow
    Posted 15 years ago #

I am seeing lots of these errors attached below, but I don't think this is related. The problem seems to be sporatic so I think this might be a memory issue. I can add images in the posts now.. it's making a liar out of me. I'll check the error_log when it doesn't work and go from there. thanks Andrea.

WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that c
    orresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 for query SELECT user_e
    mail FROM wp_users WHERE ID= made by require, require_once, include, get_header, locate_template, load_templa
    te, require_once, get_sidebar, locate_template, load_template, require_once, dynamic_sidebar, call_user_func_
    array, widget_authdescription

[18-Mar-2009 16:31:10] WordPress database error Table 'valuemav_achillesblog.wp_613_categories' doesn't exist
     for query SELECT cat_id, cat_name FROM wp_613_categories made by require, require_once, include, get_sidebar
    , locate_template, load_template, require_once

About this Topic

• Started 15 years ago by horrorshow
  • Latest reply from horrorshow