The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

SoccerLens now on WPMU (10 posts)

1. VentureMaker
    Posted 15 years ago #

Ladies and gentlemen, http://soccerlens.com/ now lives happily on WPMU.

BTW, a brand new design will be setup shortly, I'll keep you posted :)

2. kgraeme
    Posted 14 years ago #

Cool. What are you using for your podcasts?

3. tdjcbe
    Posted 14 years ago #

I don;t understand. The url say soccer but the site says football.....

One point I would like to raise since I'm a stickler on stuff like this. On your advertising page, nicely done by the way, you mention that you don't do text link adverts. I do see the inline link or the blue double underlined advertising. Some folks may consider that to be text link.

edit: Another issue. When I'm on your babes page, there's no link back to the main home page. I know clicking the Soccer lens logo at the upper left brings me back to the babes page. Not sure if that's how things are supposed to work or not. I don;t see any other home link.

Hope this helps

4. SteveAtty
    Posted 14 years ago #

Soccer=Football, specifically Association Football (and thus the name Soccer).

5. tdjcbe
    Posted 14 years ago #

Actually that was a joke. :)

6. SteveAtty
    Posted 14 years ago #

Sorry I missed it ;-) Must concentrate harder and notice them in future ;-)

I blame a lack of beer

7. tdjcbe
    Posted 14 years ago #

It's actually one of those Ugly American things. Think that sheriff [Link added] from the James Bond movies. When they go overseas, they get confused with what they call things while the rest of the world calls the same thing.

edit: I should have put a smiley in there. Sorry about that. I thought that everyone would get it.

8. cafespain
    Posted 14 years ago #

American Football. A game you play whilst holding a ball in your HANDS!!!! Dag Nammit.

Oooh, I didn't see the babes menu, I'm off back in :)

9. andrea_r
    Posted 14 years ago #

I got it. :)

10. tdjcbe
    Posted 14 years ago #

VM, I hate to be a pain again but I'm seeing usage of both SoccerLens and Soccerlens. I know some companies have a preference of only using a single method of writing their name, and then again on the usage within a url.

About this Topic

• Started 15 years ago by VentureMaker
  • Latest reply from tdjcbe