The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Upgrade database and code for displaying latest updated blogs (3 posts)

1. Farms
    Posted 18 years ago #

Hiya,

Am testing an upgrade from 03-08 to the latest nightly 09-08 and having a couple of problems which I'd really appreciate some help with.

1. When I'm trying to call latest updated blogs I'm getting this error message:

WordPress database error: [Table 'lndblogs_wpmu.wp__options' doesn't exist]
    SELECT option_value FROM wp__options WHERE option_name = 'is_archived'

I've run wp-admin/upgrade.php but no joy...

2. *More to the point though* Under that I'm running up against a a few problems at displaying latest updated blogs using php... what I'd really really love is a chunk of code that I can just dump into my sidebar and roll with... if anyone's willing to provide that I'll give give them a credit link in the footer of edublogs.org and write nice things about them :)

Cheers, James

2. Farms
    Posted 18 years ago #

Anyone? Desperate php newbie here!

3. Lal
    Posted 17 years ago #

Hello, can anybody provide me a workaround of a code wherein I can list (specified numbers) of the latest updated blogs based on the URL (not the URL of the users' blog but the updated post URL) with the TEXT also shown as used in the Title of the new posted content. For example, like that one at http://www.wordpress.com and edublogs.org?

Thanks!

James can you share with us your code if you have solved the problem yourself? =))

About this Topic