The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

asked to save link.php instead of viewing (5 posts)

1. benhall14
    Posted 14 years ago #

Hello,

my mu installation is running smooth but when i try to add a link on one of my blogs, i go to the add new link screen. After i have typed the link and clicked the add new link button, im asked if i want to save the link.php file. I havent changed any files on the server only installed eaccelerator, and this problem seems to have come up from nowhere. Ive also had the same problem tying to view the login page from the meta widget on a blog. It asks if i want to save login.php. Whats more, if i then go to the link manager the link has indeed been added.

any help with be greatfully apprechiated

2. SteveAtty
    Posted 14 years ago #

Which version of eaccelerator? Also do you have the Suhosin hardening patch in your php. If you do then you'll probably find that your apache log shows your processes being terminated with canary errors.

3. benhall14
    Posted 14 years ago #

thanks for the quick reply.

im using eAccelerator v0.9.5.2. Also i dont have the Suhosin hardening patch in my php.

4. SteveAtty
    Posted 14 years ago #

OK - but if you look in your apache error logs do you see segfaults?

If you do then you either need to disable eAccelerator or upgrade to 0.9.6-rc1.

5. benhall14
    Posted 14 years ago #

thanks again

i believe i do have segfaults so ill try upgrading..

[Tue Sep 22 13:46:36 2009] [notice] child pid 8785 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

About this Topic

• Started 14 years ago by benhall14
  • Latest reply from benhall14