The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Dedications (4 posts)

1. ebiladdress
    Posted 14 years ago #

Hey all,

I am not a big name in the community and I am not one who 'pulls weight' in any way but given the recent discussions, I'd like to open this thread to invite all to set aside time to the forums for MU to help the community.

I'm willing to give at least two hours each weekend to the community to help push its growth.

Like I said, I'm not a guru or alike but I do perform LOTS of testing in my sandbox sites for my needs, so I'll dedicate those towards community issues moving forward.

Eric

2. ebiladdress
    Posted 14 years ago #

PS, I'd note the people that already give more than this but honestly, they know they are well above this number and just posting that you support the idea helps.

So, if you already give more than this thread states, which is many of you (us), just say "appreciated" and we'll all know the difference!

Hugs!

3. andrea_r
    Posted 14 years ago #

One of the biggest places people can help is to report bugs in trac: http://trac.mu.wordpress.org

If you can't code, that's okay - just report what's broken.

Also, be willing to test trunk versions (on a DEV site) and report any bugs.

4. ebiladdress
    Posted 14 years ago #

Thanks for the tip - I did not know that they kept the prior versions available!

I have a number of online dev sites which I am glad to donate to the gains of the community. I'll be making myself at home on the TRAC site this weekend :)

About this Topic

• Started 14 years ago by ebiladdress
  • Latest reply from ebiladdress