The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

After login the screen is blank (4 posts)

1. scottsanders1
    Posted 14 years ago #

I have an error that I hope somebody can help me with. After loging in to the admin screen the screen is blank, it's just white. There is no error of any kind.

In the backend before it happened I performed an automatic update of tinymce-advanced that resulted with a message that said unable to remove TinyMCE-advanced.

I deleted the plugin using FTP and tried logging in and I get the same problem. I have to delete my cache each time to retry. I can get to the wp-login.php screen just fine and it looks as if its going to login then gives me a blank screen that says done at the bottom.

I looked at the server error logs and nothing... any suggestions?

2. SteveAtty
    Posted 14 years ago #

Anything in your php error logs at all?

3. scottsanders1
    Posted 14 years ago #

Sorry it took me a few days to get back with you, the Flu has made its rounds in my house.

I checked the PHP error log after turning it on in my php.ini file and still I see nothing.

Any ideas about what could be causing this?

4. jmsearcy
    Posted 14 years ago #

I would check the "active_plugins" option in the "prefix_blognum_options" table and make sure the plugin isn't referenced in that field (even if you deleted the file in "/wp-content/plugins"). Outside of that, I'd also check the DB for any tables the plugin may have created and delete those.

-Joe

About this Topic

• Started 14 years ago by scottsanders1
  • Latest reply from jmsearcy