The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

ozh admin drop down menu (4 posts)

1. paulsim
    Posted 14 years ago #

Hi Guys,

I am using the ozh admin drop down menu to display my admin menu across the top of the wordpress dashboard. However I would also like the option to be able to choose some menus to display back on the left hand side of the dashboard where they originally were instead of along the top.

Would this be possible at all? And if so would it take a lot of customization work to the plugin to be able to achieve this?

Thanks

Paul

2. tim.moore
    Posted 14 years ago #

It looks like you'd have to modify the plugin to do what you are asking. There are no options for having both the header links and the left-hand navigation.

3. paulsim
    Posted 14 years ago #

Thank for the reply. Is that something that would require extensive code modification achieve?

Just one more question if you don't mind - I noticed that if you set the menu to appear horizontally if there is more than one menu entry this works fine except for with the plugin that have there own admin menu and sub menus. Is there a way to rectify that?

Thank you

Paul

4. tim.moore
    Posted 14 years ago #

You'd need to contact the developer of the plugin, honestly. I'm not familiar with that code.

<tim>

About this Topic

• Started 14 years ago by paulsim
  • Latest reply from tim.moore