My domain mapping plugin has recently received an overhaul but needs testers. New features:
- Works on folder based installs.
- Remote login and logout added.
- Ability to set the primary domain of the blog.
- Added separate admin page under "Site Admn" to configure IP etc.
- Supports permanent(301) or temporary(302) redirects, as set by the site admin.
And lots of bug fixes.
I need people to test it before I make a final release. Testing so far has been very positive with good feedback so if you have a dev server grab the development zip file from the download page and give it a go.
This tutorial has a good explanation of how to install and configure it.