The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

List all blogs you 'work on'? (5 posts)

1. Ipstenu
    Posted 14 years ago #

I was setting up a WPMU site with myself as admin for (most) blogs, and my friend as an 'editor' so she could post articles, but not muck up the settings.

I create a blog, it shows up as my blog. Great. If I am, later, added to a blog someone else created, even as an admin, I do not see this blog under my blogs.

It would be more logical to list any blog you have back-end access to (so, say, any blog you are more than a subscriber of), since you should be able to easily pop over and post. This confused the daylights out of my most luddite user so I put a shortcut on her browser and she's happy enough.

Is there a way to do that?

2. DeannaS
    Posted 14 years ago #

So, on the left side under "Dashboard" you don't see a link that says, "My Blogs" that lists your blogs?

3. Ipstenu
    Posted 14 years ago #

I do there, but not on BuddyPress... which they claimed was a problem with how WPMU handles 'my blogs' but apparently not so much. Ugh. Back to BuddyPress.

4. andrea_r
    Posted 14 years ago #

Any time a list of "my blogs" is pulled, it will only list the blogs you are an admin of.

5. Ipstenu
    Posted 14 years ago #

That doesn't jibe with this screenshot:

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/7076/17201025759pm.png

The logged in account is ONLY an admin on Meals on Camels. So where's the 'My Blogs' dropdown used by BuddyPress being called from?

About this Topic