The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Sitewide Posts with Thumbnails on main blog (5 posts)

1. anastasiospapapostolou
    Posted 14 years ago #

Hello

I have been a wp mu user for about a year. I always had this question and have not found the answer in any forum. I use sub domains.

On my tld.com I would like to show the most recent posts with THUMBNAILS from each blog (subdomain).
    I would not like to show avatars or anything else but the images associated with every post.

Is this possible? If yes do you know of any plugins or code that could do this?
    Thank you very much in advance.

Anastasios
    GreekReporter.com

2. SteveAtty
    Posted 14 years ago #

2.9 supports thumbnails for posts if the theme supports it - so I can't image it would be that hard for a recent posts display to use thumbnails too (assuming all activated themes supported them)

3. anastasiospapapostolou
    Posted 14 years ago #

Steve thank you for your reply. Do you know of any piec of code that would do that or a plugin?

Thank you again.

4. inweb
    Posted 13 years ago #

I'm looking for the same thing - so any help would be really appreciated

5. ancawonka
    Posted 13 years ago #

Hi there,

We are doing this using the Sitewide Tags plugin. Sitewide Tags aggregates all posts made on your blogs to a single blog, where you can then query for posts, get their images, and whatnot.

I don't know of a plugin that will allow you to easily add this to your homepage - I wrote my own functionality for this.

Edit: Link: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wordpress-mu-sitewide-tags/

About this Topic

• Started 14 years ago by anastasiospapapostolou
  • Latest reply from ancawonka