The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Script Error In Shopp Plugin - HELP :) (4 posts)

1. selfmade64856
    Posted 13 years ago #

Hi,

Something has happened and I do not know how to fix it. I ahve a plugin named Shopp that I use as our e-Commerce solution. When I go back into the Shopp/Settings/general, first the page takes a long time to load and then a pop up asking if I want to stop the script, the script popup reads:

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script: http://hawaiianislandphotography.com/wp-admin/load-scripts.php?c=1&load=jquery,prototype,utils,scriptaculous-root,scriptaculous-builder,scriptaculous-effects,scriptaculous-dragdrop,scriptaculous-slider,scriptaculous-controls&ver=5ca82fc7a81792d3b4366262f811859a:12
    ------------------------------------------

After stopping the script there are 1000+ Order Status Labels.

There is only one entry in each label and it seems to be spelling out some kind of script, which makes me think that it is not a plugin issue since they are all turned off except for shopp.

How do I fix this? I have turned off all plugins but when I reactivate shopp the 1000+ labels are still there. Also, I noticed that on each new load of the shopp/setting/general page that the number of labels either increases or decreases, not sure if that means anything.

Also, here is the error log:

1. 2010-04-04 10:33:42 - PHP WARNING: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument [system.php, line 46]
    2. 2010-04-04 10:33:42 - PHP WARNING: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument [system.php, line 46]
    3. 2010-04-04 10:33:42 - PHP WARNING: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument [system.php, line 46]
    4. 2010-04-04 10:33:42 - PHP WARNING: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument [system.php, line 46]
    5. 2010-04-04 10:33:42 - PHP WARNING: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument [system.php, line 46]
    6. 2010-04-04 10:34:02 - FedExRates: The SoapClient class is not enabled for PHP. The FedEx Rates add-on cannot be used without the SoapClient class. [ShipCalcs.php, line 36]
    ------------------------------------------

I don't know if this has anything to do with the 1000+ labels.

Any help would really be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks!

2. SteveAtty
    Posted 13 years ago #

Well I'd try fixing:

6. 2010-04-04 10:34:02 - FedExRates: The SoapClient class is not enabled for PHP. The FedEx Rates add-on cannot be used without the SoapClient class. [ShipCalcs.php, line 36]

first and see what happens

3. andrea_r
    Posted 13 years ago #

It's also a paid plugin for which you paid for support. :) Have you tried asking them?

4. selfmade64856
    Posted 13 years ago #

@SteveAtty - I'm really not sure what to fix. I had originally removed the SOAP plugin and then reinstalled it to see if that would work, but no dice. I'll give it another go.

@andrea_r - You would think after spending over $500 they would be a little quicker to respond to my inquiries, however they sometimes tend to put me on the back burner. Yes, I have tried asking them :)

About this Topic

• Started 13 years ago by selfmade64856
  • Latest reply from selfmade64856