The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

REQ: bring back 1.0rc4... (5 posts)

1. nexia
    Posted 17 years ago #

The actual release have a load of bugs... don't know why, but a lot of changes to the latest releases are bringing some wysiwyg problems, like reported in the forum, and the upload.php section is making a mess...

when i see the upload form, i now have the non-javascript form when displaying the uploaded files, and when i want to see all the files, i have each file displayed twice...

also, a request about the upload form... can you apply the same style that we see in the admin pages everywhere?.. actually it have its own style, and it doesn't fit well... as the wp-admin.css if called anyway, why not apply that style by default so we don't have a strange look ??

2. XIII
    Posted 17 years ago #

I don't see all files displayed twice but I also get the non-javascript version of the uploaded files section.

3. andrea_r
    Posted 17 years ago #

Over at wpmudev.org, Andrew keeps older builds for 3 months.

4. nexia
    Posted 17 years ago #

thanks andrea_r, but i'm relating this to the official side of things... the actual release is not that bugged out, but it require some tweaks before having it out of RC, don't know why it was released that soon after file changes without extensive tests...

5. nexia
    Posted 17 years ago #

i've edited the edit-forum-advanced.php file to load the old inline-uploading.php form instead of the new, and tada... everything's fine...

for the uploading thing ... not for the other bugs.

About this Topic