The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

front page template (6 posts)

1. andrewbillits
    Posted 18 years ago #

Farms and Donncha,

DO you think that you guys could throw together a simple main site template that shows how many blogs etc, etc. I can't figure out how to get how many blogs without errors.

2. Farms
    Posted 18 years ago #

I reckon Donncha could do a better job than me... but here's a zipped version of the current edublogs theme that you're welcome to rip>mix>burn

Edublogs home theme as of 1st Sept 2005

This included the form for creating new blogs and a way of calling total number of blogs.

What I would *almost kill* for is a way to get latest_updated blogs working...

Bueller.... Bueller.... Anyone.... Bueller?

3. donncha
    Key Master
    Posted 18 years ago #

There's a front page template in the latest release so go look at home.php in wp-content/themes/home/ directory. I haven't added any list of blogs yet but I'll see what I can come up with. Should be easy enough.

4. andrewbillits
    Posted 18 years ago #

Thanks donncha

btw, farms, can I have your email address please? I need to ask you something.

5. Farms
    Posted 18 years ago #

Yes, absolutely, thankyou!!!! If you could build in a latest_updated, number of, most_active and other great wpmu_functions into that template I woudl be infinitely grateful!!!

No worries Andrew, you can get me at james / at / incsub /dot / org or here: http://incsub.org/blog/contact-me/

6. Farms
    Posted 18 years ago #

About this Topic

• Started 18 years ago by andrewbillits
  • Latest reply from Farms