The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

1419 strings to translate?? (6 posts)

1. drmonge
    Posted 17 years ago #

Hi community...

I'm like many others in this forum new to WPMU and I think it's GREAT. However, I've been searching throughout the whole forum and there are almost no TRANSLATED language po-files available. This means that I need to translate the 1419 strings of the 1.0 version by myself???? PLEASE HELP!!!

I've done around 400 and it looks I'm never going to end.

Anybody would like to help me?

2. andrewbillits
    Posted 17 years ago #

I'm no expert... but I think you may get more replies if you mention which language you're trying to translate to.

3. iolaire
    Posted 17 years ago #

I would think that the main WordPress languages file for your language would have most of the strings in them. Have you looked at that?

4. drmike
    Posted 17 years ago #

You know I'm sitting here with the damn IP address right in front of me...

The poster is posting from Mexico so i guess it would be the Spanish ones they were looking for? I thought someone did the spanish files already...

5. drmonge
    Posted 17 years ago #

Hi guys. Sorry for my mistake. Indeed drmike, is Spanish the language files I'm looking for. I searched and searched and had no luck at finding them, so I decided to do it, but might need some help.

Anybody would like to help??

If there is a Spanish file for WPMU please!!! let me know where I can find it.
    Cheers

6. Ovidiu
    Posted 17 years ago #

a simple google search for "wordpress codex language" brings this hit: http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_in_Your_Language

I already posted this link here in the forums too...

About this Topic