The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Premium Blogs Plugin - Initial Release (37 posts)

1. andrea_r
    Posted 16 years ago #

Well.. I'm currenty using the drop down plugin with custom edits, so if there's a better way, I haven't found it.

Even if you wanted it to magically find whatever else you needed to show, it would still have to go in there somewhere.

2. lunabyte
    Posted 16 years ago #

Strange, with the dropdown system I'm using, I haven't had to edit it to allow new menu's to show up. As an example, my Menu plugin shows up just fine.

Then again, even with adding the links for this plugin right into Menu.php, they still wouldn't show up. Not quite sure what's going on with it, but I'm out of time for the moment.

3. Novocain
    Posted 16 years ago #

How about this script? is it possible to controll themes with this? and is it a must to edit core files for install?

this plugin looks really intresting.

4. Bloggproffs
    Posted 16 years ago #

ive been running this for a while, did a fresh install on a new system today (wordpress-mu-1.2.5)and plugin controll works fine, but when i add this code into themes.php in wp-admin:

foreach( $themes as $key => $theme ) {
        if( isset( $allowed_themes[ wp_specialchars( $theme[ 'Stylesheet' ] ) ] ) == false ) {
          unset( $themes[ $key ] );
        } elseif (premiumBlogs::allowedTheme(wp_specialchars($theme['Stylesheet'])) == false){      unset($themes[$key]);
        }
      }

the "Presentation" page stops working, everything is working fine before i do this, altough i have done this before and successfully to on an old install? can anyone ellse confirm that premium themes might not be working with the latest version of WPMU? or is it just me doing something horribly wrong?

cheers!

5. Bloggproffs
    Posted 16 years ago #

Noone ellse?

6. clubware
    Posted 16 years ago #

Any final word on the status of this plugin? I'm looking to add premium features to my MU installation too.

7. theapparatus
    Posted 16 years ago #

About this Topic

• Started 17 years ago by sycophant
  • Latest reply from theapparatus