The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

problems when i create new blog (10 posts)

1. syscomifev
    Posted 17 years ago #

i can't do blogs, when i go to view i don't have nothing

2. peiqinglong
    Posted 17 years ago #

Wow, a bit more detail please? Like error messages? Are you using subdomain?

3. syscomifev
    Posted 17 years ago #

i used subdirectories and i have this error

WordPress database error:
    [Table 'aoconce_shamrogue.wp_4_options' doesn't exist]
    SELECT option_value FROM wp_4_options WHERE option_name = 'wp_4_user_roles' LIMIT 1

WordPress database error: [Table 'aoconce_shamrogue.wp_4_options' doesn't exist]
    SELECT option_value FROM wp_4_options WHERE option_name = 'blogname' LIMIT 1

WordPress database error: [Table 'aoconce_shamrogue.wp_4_options' doesn't exist]
    SELECT option_value FROM wp_4_options WHERE option_name = 'siteurl' LIMIT 1

SELECT option_value FROM wp_4_options WHERE option_name = 'post_count' LIMIT 1

4. drmike
    Posted 17 years ago #

Use 1.2.2 instead. This was an issue with 1.2.1 and has been fixed for quite some time. A quick search of the forums will show you that along with the solution.

5. WebDesigning
    Posted 17 years ago #

Why you need to download?

6. Ovidiu
    Posted 17 years ago #

@drmike

could you have a look at this Webdesigning guy? he seems to be just commenting with meaningless comments, trying to get links to his web design site...

7. lunabyte
    Posted 17 years ago #

I second Ovidiu, Doc.

And this link: http://mu.wordpress.org/forums/topic.php?id=5238&replies=1

And the user "komail" too.

Bastards think they're "slick", and they ain't.

8. drmike
    Posted 17 years ago #

I noticed that as well. They're posting from the same IP address. I had been giving them the benefit of the doubt.

9. webdesignandseoblog
    Posted 16 years ago #

I also have some issues creating new blogs. I have installed WPMU and the only way I could get rid of the error 500 message after installation was by deleting the htaccess.dist file. Can anyone tell me whether I need this file to create the new blogs ? I have chosen the subdomain version.

When I create the blogs in my admin area all works fine and the blog address is created. I have created this test domain http://test.blog.hoster.wp-blog.net/ and the message mentions this domain is not avail..

Would be nice if someone can help me out.

10. andrea_r
    Posted 16 years ago #

Too many subdomaisn there, is why. MU has issues with anything over subdomain.domain.tld.

About this Topic

• Started 17 years ago by syscomifev
  • Latest reply from andrea_r