The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

wpmu failed to send email (9 posts)

1. papricek1
    Posted 16 years ago #

Hi there,

got a problem. In a fresh installation of wpmu, when I register a new blog with an existing user (admin), everything works.

But, if I try to come from another browser, when I finish the signup, I receive the activation email with activation link. But, when I click the link, nothing appears. I refresh, and get message with my login and recommendation to wait for password in email. But, I do not receive any email with password. Does someone know, where is the problem?
    Thanks

2. SteveAtty
    Posted 16 years ago #

anything odd showing in the mail logs?

3. papricek1
    Posted 16 years ago #

ups, where can I find them? Dont' see anything in the wpmu folder

4. drmiketemp
    Posted 16 years ago #

You need to talk to your host as that would be a server issue.

5. papricek1
    Posted 16 years ago #

I am afraid that my host is ok with that = they told me that they've sent only one email - the one with activation link. But, the second email, with password was not send. No errors, everything seems ok except for the fact that the email doesn't arrive.

6. SteveAtty
    Posted 16 years ago #

So anything in your php logs?

7. papricek1
    Posted 16 years ago #

I've moved the website to another host. This is the error I get after clicking the activation link.
    Doesn't someone know? Thanks...

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/web27/web/wp-includes/capabilities.php on line 31

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/web27/web/wp-includes/capabilities.php on line 31

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 14592 bytes) in /var/www/web27/web/wp-includes/class-smtp.php on line 436

8. papricek1
    Posted 16 years ago #

I should also say, that everything works fine, if there is no localization. After uploading cs_CZ.mo file into the wp-includes/langauges/ directory and setting it as the default language, the above mentioned errors occur.

9. papricek1
    Posted 16 years ago #

I think I've found where is the problem. If I define the language in wp-config.php, this starts to happen. Without the definition of language in wp-config.php, everything works fine...

About this Topic

• Started 16 years ago by papricek1
  • Latest reply from papricek1