The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

z- space upload quotas for 1.2.5a?? (6 posts)

1. ekusteve
    Posted 16 years ago #

Does anyone have this plugin working for 1.2.5 and would be willing to share?

I upgraded a test site today and everything seems to work fine, but it breaks this plugin. I get the "division by zero" error and negative value for upload space remaining in the dashboard.

I also notice that, although I have a value (5) entered for "Blog Upload Space" in site admin/options, when I go to site admin/blogs and then click on "edit" for any blog, on the right under "Misc Blog Actions" "Blog Upload Quote", I have a value of "falsevalue" instead of 5. If I manually change that to 5, it takes. Of course, this doesn't fix the problems in the dashboard.

I tried the solutions in this thread with no luck.

http://mu.wordpress.org/forums/topic.php?id=3310&page&replies=15

I'm going to hack around on this tomorrow and I'll post back if I have any luck...it's a nice plugin and I really need it before upgrading my production site.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Steve

2. drmiketemp
    Posted 16 years ago #

Including qrof's bit at the end? I have a couple open tickets on the subject and division by zero errors on occasion.

I kind of have a feeling that the current issues with the object cache may be behind the errors. At least for my clients' installs.

3. ekusteve
    Posted 16 years ago #

Yes, I tried incorporating qrof's changes, but I'm not 100% sure I got them all in the right place...at times it was a little confusing to me what to put in and what to take out...I'll give that a fresh try again tomorrow.

I have a really good programmer friend who helps me with the hard stuff, but I try not to use him too much...I may ask for a favor on this one though and if I get it working I'll post back.

Steve

4. lunabyte
    Posted 16 years ago #

I use that plugin as well on occasion, but after being gone for almost the past week, I haven't had a chance to look at it to much detail yet.

5. drmiketemp
    Posted 16 years ago #

I withdraw my offer of helping you. I'm sorry you feel that it is acceptable for folks to throw abuse at us.

6. ekusteve
    Posted 16 years ago #

No problem...

About this Topic

• Started 16 years ago by ekusteve
  • Latest reply from ekusteve