The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

list_all_wpmu_blogs (7 posts)

1. Jaithn
    Posted 16 years ago #

i have just the list_all_wpmu_blogs function to list all of the blogs on my wpmu...but now it is not working anymore...

'Fatal error: Call to undefined function list_all_wpmu_blogs() in /home/www/kunden/fsj-community.de/wordpress/wp-content/themes/zw-binaryblue/page_zw-bloglist.php on line 23'

do you guys have a idea how to fix this problem?

thx,
    jaithn

2. daveyfire
    Posted 15 years ago #

I am having this same problem. Here is my code:

<p>City Specific: <?php list_all_wpmu_blogs(); ?> Go National</p>

What's my problem? Thanks.

3. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

Neither one of you have given enough details.

Jaithn - if it was working before and is not now, then what changed on the server?

4. anabelle
    Posted 15 years ago #

Im getting:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: list_all_wpmu_blogs() in /home/gathacol/public_html/wp-content/themes/home/last2blogs.php on line 11

Only thing changed it's WPMU version (now running 2.6)

5. musnake
    Posted 15 years ago #

@anabelle

In the folder for your theme called 'home' there is a file (that I don't have in my default 'home' theme) called last2blogs.php

Inside that file there is code that is looking for a function called list_all_wpmu_blogs. That function could be in the same file or somewhere else (an included file).

So before your upgrade, there were files that you has added (last2blogs.php was one of them) that have been deleted as part of your upgrade. If you have the file backups of your old setup, you could to find where the other files were that last2blogs.php needs.

Maybe there are helpful comments at the top of last2blogs.php which will give you the authors URL so you can get the latest version/reinstall the files etc...

@daveyfire

Same kind of thing for you...

Keep in mind that it is entirely possible for two different people to name their two different projects the exact same thing, so check your file's comments for a starting point...

6. musnake
    Posted 15 years ago #

/*
    Plugin Name: List-All plus Widget
    Plugin URI: http://wpmudevorg.wordpress.com/project/List-All-Plus-Widget
    Description: Creates a list of all blogs on a WPMU site
    Author: Andrew Billits, Mason Wolf
    Author URI: http://wpmudevorg.wordpress.com
    Version: 0.1.1
    */

This plugin, for e.g. has a function of the same name. maybe, for whatever reason, the theme you're using was modified to pipe the output of that plugin's function...
    I'm not saying that is how to use the plugin, I'm pointing out the gray area of usage...

7. anabelle
    Posted 15 years ago #

Confirmed, the problem I had, was real basic. ;)

before upgrading the site I removed all plugins from mu-plugins folder, so I removed the list-all.php plugin, and forgot to put it back after I finished upgrading.

I guess posting half asleep after hours of work is not the best thing. I realized my mistake in dreams.

Thank you very much anyway! Glad you like two help :)

About this Topic