The MU forums have moved to

Convert a WP template to a WP Mu template (4 posts)

  1. Eddydiver
    Posted 16 years ago #

    Hi everyone,

    I bought a WP template for my website. Unfortunately, I'm using WP Mu, so the template isn't absolutly perfect ...

    Do you know a tutorial to convert it ?



  2. andrea_r
    Posted 16 years ago #

    No, there's no tutorial to "convert" it. It'll work the same in 99% of cases.

    How is it not "perfect"?

  3. seansloan
    Posted 16 years ago #

    Working 99% of the time sounds great but I'm the guy who would somehow find a way to be in the other 1%. My question is this: How does one tell? Just install and hope? Thanks, Sean

  4. hempsworth
    Posted 16 years ago #

    Just install and hope?

    Pretty much :P

    See if it works, if something doesn't then you can have a look at what needs to be changed.

About this Topic

  • Started 16 years ago by Eddydiver
  • Latest reply from hempsworth