The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

New theme pack... 94 themes, 100% WPMU 1.3.3 ready and tags included :) (10 posts)

1. Farms
    Posted 16 years ago #

Heya,

We're releasing Farms Spectagular theme pack today completely free on WPMUDEV.

It's a pretty neat pack with 94 themes, all checked and working on Edublogs, all WPMU 1.3.3 compatible (sheesh that broke a lot of themes :)
    and best of all, all with tagging built in. So there are many themes here that could work for regular WP too which would otherwise have been broken or not have tags in!

And there isn't even any text in the footers that you'll need to remove.

Naturally though this is to mark another rocking WPMUDEV Premium release... Farms Avatastic Theme Pack.

Why 'Avatastic'? Well, every theme has been integrated with out new Avatar plugin that gives users separate avatars to blogs and thus allows for some serious comment avatar action.

Included in every theme is also an implementation of our Insert Comment Text plugin which allows for some neato subtle advertisng.

Oh, and for the first time there are no footer links in *either* theme pack. Not bad huh.

So have a free one on us, or sign up to WPMUDEV Premium for some serious goodies.

Cheers, James

2. neurophyre
    Posted 16 years ago #

Anubis theme breaks WPMU -- when it's activated, I get a blank page after publishing, a blank page upon trying to log out (and the user isn't logged out), and a blank page on attempting to activate another theme, though the different theme is (thankfully) activated once I click reload on the URL I'm redirected to.

I can't find any error logs from apache, which is odd.

Might wanna yank that one out until it's verified fixed. :)

3. neurophyre
    Posted 16 years ago #

Er, that's not quite correct, I'm seeing a lot of this:

/home/x/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 543 [12-Feb-2008 18:36:17] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/x/public_html/wp-content/themes/anubis-10/functions.php:48) in /home/x/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 439

4. Farms
    Posted 16 years ago #

Fixed, new pack being uploaded now.

5. quenting
    Posted 16 years ago #

avatars are per blog or per user ?

6. andrewbillits
    Posted 16 years ago #

avatars are per blog or per user ?

The new avatars plugin allows for both user and blog avatars.

Thanks,
    Andrew

7. Farms
    Posted 16 years ago #

Hey quenting, pop me an email at james (at) incsub /dot/ org

8. lenasterg
    Posted 16 years ago #

Hi where can I send you the Greek .po 's for some of the themes?
    Should I use the above mail ?

Thanks in advance

Eleni St.
    stergatu [at] cti [dot] gr

9. overclockwork
    Posted 16 years ago #

Is the implemented avatar system handled within the wpmu-site, like Suleimans WPMU Avatars, or like on wordpress.com? Does or could it rely on connecting to external sources like gravatar.com?

10. Trent
    Posted 16 years ago #

The avatar's in this particular theme pack is from the avatar plugin the the WPMUDEV Premium subscription.

http://premium.wpmudev.org/

They are uploaded avatars by members locally and do not call any external scripts or programs.

Trent

About this Topic