The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Link for mu site visitors to post new article (6 posts)

1. prazim
    Posted 16 years ago #

Hi,
    I have set up my mu blog to enable site visitors to log in and post a new article, but don't know the code to include in the sidebar for "add new article". I should probably clarify that I don't want them to be presented with the other dashboard options. They can only write posts and comments.
    Thanks!

2. jackiedobson
    Posted 16 years ago #

That's more of a CMS than a blog actually. If that's a main feature of what you want, a CMS like phpnuke would probably be better.

This post here leads me to believe you're looking for the TDO Mini Forms plugin although I've not used it.

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/tdo-mini-forms/

3. demonicume
    Posted 16 years ago #

i couldnt' get it to work - though i didn't try very hard. ll i did was load it nd give it a whirl. hit us back if you get it working

4. jackiedobson
    Posted 16 years ago #

Which version of the plugin did you use and on what version of mu? I ask as there's a plugin version .1 that just was released a few days ago and wp v2.3.1 is a requirment.

5. prazim
    Posted 16 years ago #

Jackie,
    thanks very much. I will give this a try. I very much appreciate the help.
    Sue

6. reggordon
    Posted 16 years ago #

Didnt work for me with the latest wpmu and i just downloaded it a few days ago. Be great if it did work as i had plans for that boy. thanks anyhow Jackie

About this Topic

• Started 16 years ago by prazim
  • Latest reply from reggordon