The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Strange issue when editing pages (3 posts)

1. aaron_guitar
    Posted 15 years ago #

I'm running into a strange problem when I try to edit a page. When I save the changes and preview the live page it has the new content (so does the DB), but when I edit that page again it pulls up the old content in the editor. I thought that it might be a plugin conflict but I disabled all plugins and still had the problem.

I don't see how this is possible. Is there some sort of built in caching for the admin pages? The old post is no longer in the database so I don't see where it's being pulled from. Any help would be appreciated.

It might be helpful to note that I have each blog setup as a top-level domain by creating a site entry for each blog.

2. amanzi
    Posted 15 years ago #

I've been seeing some crazy caching issues over the last week or so and have had to disable all caching on my site at the moment. Several users complained about the issues that you've seen, and other stuff too. There's a ticket logged in Trac for what you've seen and is classed as fixed but I haven't had a chance to test it properly yet: http://trac.mu.wordpress.org/ticket/557

3. aaron_guitar
    Posted 15 years ago #

Thanks for the info. I'm doing a lot of custom MU work so I thought maybe I had messed up something.

Which release is this fixed in?

About this Topic

• Started 15 years ago by aaron_guitar
  • Latest reply from aaron_guitar