The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Farms '100 big ones' theme pack (48 posts)

1. Farms
    Posted 15 years ago #

Thx, keep em coming :)

2. firfurcio
    Posted 15 years ago #

Hi again,
    I've updated to 1.5.1, still the same problem with themes not showing correct language.
    I've set up the WP_LANG variable with ca_ES in wp-config.php.
    Wordpress is using generally this language (ca_ES), the ca_ES.mo file is located under /wp-content/languages/. Theme translation file (ca_ES.mo) is under /wp-content/themes/72Class/
    Am i doing anything wrong? All but the theme is showing the correct language.
    Thanks in advance :)

3. firfurcio
    Posted 15 years ago #

Anybody?

4. cafespain
    Posted 15 years ago #

By 'internationalization' I mean that they're all ready for you to apply your own .mo file in wp-content/languages/

I would assume from this post earlier in this thread that the location of your themes mo file is incorrect. But as I haven't downloaded the themes I am only guessing.

5. enseignement
    Posted 15 years ago #

do you mean we need one .mo per theme ?

6. firfurcio
    Posted 15 years ago #

@cafespain : The .mo file under wp-content/languages/ is WordpressMU's translation file not Theme's translation file. My last try was to create wp-content/languages/72Class/ and copy the .mo file there, but no luck. So i created wp-content/languages/themes/72class/ and did the same thing, no luck again. The theme's .mo file have to be under the corresponding Theme directory, but that is not working for me, that's why i am asking for help.

@enseignement: Yes, that's what i mean. It makes sense because the theme's are all different.

PD: Wish you will try to understand my "basical" english. Sorry to be a pain. :P

7. chinafla
    Posted 15 years ago #

Great job!!!
    Thanks!!!
    but,I can't afford $50, I'm a poor guy.
    how can I customize them myself to work with WSA?

8. jagalizzi
    Posted 15 years ago #

what do i have to do once i download this file?

I need to create a theme.

9. Anonymous
    Unregistered
    Posted 15 years ago #

Great! Thanks!!

10. PioneerSkies
    Posted 15 years ago #

Thank you very much for the work!

I've fixed two errors in MistyLook theme from your pack. How could I send you these bugfixes?

11. Success
    Posted 15 years ago #

May I know what's the differences between these two?

Farms 100 big ones theme pack
    http://wpmudevorg.wordpress.com/project/Farms-100-big-ones-theme-pack

Farms 100 big ones theme pack - updated!
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/project/farms-100-big-ones-theme-pack-updated

12. tdjcbe
    Posted 15 years ago #

One for the folks in the premium program, one's for general use.

Usually when they kick out a new or updated packet, they release the previous one to the general crowd.

13. Success
    Posted 15 years ago #

Are we able to use WSA to set network wide ads for all our blogs? Or, do we need to configure the ads for each site?

Also, are we allowed to edit or remove the wpmu footer link for either the free or the premium theme pack?

14. anurspas
    Posted 14 years ago #

I've just downloaded the the theme pack, in particular a user wanted to use Cutline (by Chris Pearson). One oversight the tagline or subheader is missing in the header. Easily remedied, but wanted to point it out in case of future updates. I couldn't find anywhere on Chris Pearson's site to give feedback.

15. tdjcbe
    Posted 14 years ago #

Maybe one of these will work:

http://cutline.tubetorial.com/contact/

http://cutline.tubetorial.com/forums/

To be honest though, not all theme designers use the subtitle.

16. fellyre
    Posted 14 years ago #

Hi,

I am totally new to wordpress mu...

Can you guys please let me know where to install the theme pack given at http://wpmudevorg.wordpress.com/project/Farms-Really-Big-Theme-Pack???

In "wp-content/themes" or in "wp-content/mu-plugins" ???? thanks in advance...

17. blogz
    Posted 14 years ago #

fellyre - you need to install the theme pack in wp-content/themes and all other themes you would like to install will be installed in themes folder itself.

18. mburp
    Posted 14 years ago #

Most of these themes come with the domain for gettext strings stripped out; a few do not.

I've been in the habit of stripping them out where they remain, and using my main WordPress MU language files for theme texts too, but that file is getting so big it can be difficult to edit.

Would there be a simple, easy mod I could make to have all themes use the same language file, but not the main WordPress language file - short of adding a new domain for every string in every theme, that is?

About this Topic