The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

AdsenseDeluxe error on WP1.5.1 (8 posts)

1. hyperdry
    Posted 15 years ago #

hi, is there a known issue on AdsenseDeluxe when upgrading to wp.1.5.1? i got this error in the settings tab. would appreciate your help. thanks

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@davaobloggers.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

2. amanzi
    Posted 15 years ago #

I was going to point you to another thread that recently mentioned problems with Adsense Deluxe, but I see that you were the same poster in that thread with the issues too. So unfortunately I can't provide any help as I'm not using that plugin on my WPMU site. Hopefully someone else can help...

3. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

Did you check your error logs?

4. hyperdry
    Posted 15 years ago #

thanks guys for trying to help.

andrea, sorry im not very good at this. where can i find the error logs? is it on the wpmu directory or do u mean the error logs of the server?

cheers!

5. tdjcbe
    Posted 15 years ago #

Server error logs although the readme file included with your download explains how to get php error logging running.

You would have to ask your host where the error logs are. That's a server question and without knowing what OS and backend software you're running, we can't help you.

6. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

Server error logs pretty much find everything, don't they?

7. hyperdry
    Posted 15 years ago #

below is the error that appeared in the log:

[Sat May 17 22:41:50 2008] [error] [client 125.60.240.200] mod_rewrite: maximum number of internal redirects reached. Assuming configuration error. Use 'RewriteOptions MaxRedirects' to increase the limit if neccessary.

thanks

8. hyperdry
    Posted 15 years ago #

i have installed the latest files on Trac and i am happy to report that this has been solved.

thanks all!

About this Topic

• Started 15 years ago by hyperdry
  • Latest reply from hyperdry