The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Upgrade turned pages to posts (7 posts)

1. moose123
    Posted 15 years ago #

I just upgrade my WPMu site from 1.3.1. to 1.5, then ran the blog upgrade to 2.5. On many blogs, it changed static pages to posts. I have no idea how to fix this. This truly sucks.

I appreciate any feedback on how to fix this gigantic bug.

2. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

I just posted this answer in another thread. Gotta go in the db and do it manually. yeah, it sucks.

3. Ovidiu
    Posted 15 years ago #

is this a know and still open issue? I still have to do the upgrade from 1.3.1 to 1.5 or is it already 1.5.1?

4. moose123
    Posted 15 years ago #

ok, thanks andrea_r. can you tell me the easiest way to hunt down a blog's db in PhPMyAdmin?

thanks again for your help this week.

5. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

This is an issue from way back when they did something in regular WP. I don't know if there ever wa sa fix, because the forum was full of "It must be a plugin" which it wasn't.

The blog ID is found inthe backend under Site Admin -> blogs. Those numbers next to each one? that's the ID. It matches the tables in phpmyadmin.

6. moose123
    Posted 15 years ago #

Great, thanks a lot.

7. moose123
    Posted 15 years ago #

Oh yeah, and when you go to the Media Library, none of the uploads are there. Great job on this upgrade, Wordpress. Might want to test the next one to see if it hoses peoples' blogs first.

About this Topic

• Started 15 years ago by moose123
  • Latest reply from moose123