The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Daily Testimony - The Christian Blogging Community… (11 posts)

1. DailyTestimony
    Posted 15 years ago #

Well the beta version of my christian blogging community is up at http://dailytestimony.net/

I look foward to hearing your comments and suggestions on the site

2. awarner20
    Posted 15 years ago #

Great job, the design looks nice all the way through the signup process. Great job!

3. mrhenry
    Posted 15 years ago #

I feel that the logo text might need some more refining, but other than that it looks good to me and the colors are really easy on the eye.

4. tdjcbe
    Posted 15 years ago #

Agreed. The 'L' in Daily throws me.

I'd move the login box to the sidebar. Seems like you should have wide things in the wide column and narrow things in the narrow column.

5. DailyTestimony
    Posted 15 years ago #

I have thelogin box there to fill some whitespace left next to thelist of recently updated blogs. But I do see other whitespace issues so I amlooking a some rearranging and adding some stuff.

I'm also in the process of implimenting paid upgrades and I just installed a modified copy of reCAPTCHA that protectes blog signups.

6. DailyTestimony
    Posted 15 years ago #

I just finished a slight redesign. Let me know what you think.

7. cafespain
    Posted 15 years ago #

You need some tweaks to your tag cloud (or more posts :) ) as it just looks like a big sentence in a huuuggge font.
    And, I agree with mrhenry - the font for your logo needs a bit of a tweak

8. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

Also, the pixelation on the big RSS button in the header is really distracting.

9. DailyTestimony
    Posted 15 years ago #

I made the max size of a tag cloud entry smaller and uploaded a new big RSS button.

I personally like the logo, besides I already got business cards printed with the current logo.

10. DailyTestimony
    Posted 15 years ago #

Well I've given some tought to the logo and I've rolled out a new logo which at least I like more....letme know what you think.

11. lunabyte
    Posted 15 years ago #

The logo still looks rather pixelated, but the overall idea is OK.

I do see quite an improvement from where you started overall though.

Happy learning.

About this Topic

• Started 15 years ago by DailyTestimony
  • Latest reply from lunabyte