The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Firefox 3 issues? (7 posts)

1. bschwarting
    Posted 15 years ago #

With the new release of firefox, i was wondering what issues everyone is seeing, if any. The only one i am seeing right now is an issue with my header. It doesn't like it in firefox 3 for some reason.

What are you seeing?

2. mrarrow
    Posted 15 years ago #

Nothing untoward so far: Firefox 3.0, Mac OS 10.4.11. We've got loads of MU sites under different domains and sub domains and I've noticed nothing peculiar at all. Either from the front end or from the back end (WPMU 1.3.3).

In fact Firefox 3.0 seems far less buggy than Firefox 2.0 was becoming. Here's hoping this continues ;-)

3. lunabyte
    Posted 15 years ago #

Actually, I'm kinda missing 2 at the moment, with 10.5.3.

Operationally, it's fine, but every once in a while there's something that just annoys the crap out of me. The address bar isn't on my list of things I like, for example, and some other little annoying new things.

4. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

I mostly love it, with notes on the address bar suggesting unrelated sites. CSS-wise, I've only noticed issues with things like navigation bars and padding.

maybe they took math lessons from Microsoft?

5. demonicume
    Posted 15 years ago #

man, i had my cookies all tricked out. none of it made the way over to 3.0. grrrr.

i'm have to log into this site every time I visit and i KNOW I've got the options set correctly.

more to follow on the CSS.

6. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

the login issues, as well as wrong threads being marked as read / unread have been going on for a while - even before I switched to FF3.

and i was using FF 1.5.something.

7. Konstan
    Posted 15 years ago #

I've been using FF3 for a few months now (since the beta) and my site is working fine. I've been fixing all CSS issues and cookies and stuff, so when FF3 final was released the site was all ready.

About this Topic

• Started 15 years ago by bschwarting
  • Latest reply from Konstan