The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

regarding handling of comments in moderation (5 posts)

1. Ovidiu
    Posted 15 years ago #

hello,

I just had one blog on my wpmu install with 21 comments awaiting moderation. I went to comments awaiting moderation, and these 21 comments were spread over two pages. I marked all on the first page, clicked MARK as SPAM and when the page refreshed all 21 comments were gone, I never got the chance to check the comments on the second page.

I guess thats a bug, checking the checkbox that marks all comments should only mark the comments of the actual page being viewed, right?

can someone please confirm that?

2. cafespain
    Posted 15 years ago #

I've always read it as "Mark ALL comments" which does mean ALL comments and not just the first page, but I have to admit I have fallen into this trap before and successfully marked all of my existing comments as spam and then had to go through and put them all back again.

3. Ovidiu
    Posted 15 years ago #

I do not want to debate whether this makes sense or not, I just wanted to know whether its supposed to work like this.
    I'll not fall for this one again now, so thanks for the clarification :-)

4. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

Yeah, it works like that on single WP too.

5. fusspflege-ulm
    Blocked
    Posted 15 years ago #

yeas,

you should not be in excitement, when you handling with comments in difficulty situations. You should choose the right words for each situation. That's my suggestion.

About this Topic

• Started 15 years ago by Ovidiu
  • Latest reply from fusspflege-ulm