The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

My MU (41 posts)

1. indojepang
    Posted 15 years ago #

WOW! Can't wait for the release.. Thank you Klarko..

2. indojepang
    Posted 15 years ago #

meanwhile is there any tutorial how to make it?

3. Ovidiu
    Posted 15 years ago #

@andrea:

copying the design is easy, but he would need to know exactly what php scripts produce the code behind the curtains, thats what seems to be tricky. Haven't I been asking for weeks about what people use to produce their tag clouds :-) *lol*

4. Klark0
    Posted 15 years ago #

errr...I write posts for each featured blog and put them to a Featured category. In the loop, i only do the_content and I size the images exactly the same. The auto-scrolling magics is courtesy of jcarousel.

5. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

"he would need to know exactly what php scripts produce the code behind the curtains, thats what seems to be tricky."

Not really. If you're familiar enpough with the plugins out there, it's easy enough to do.

" Haven't I been asking for weeks about what people use to produce their tag clouds"

Well, YES. :D Here, watch my hands... the difference is (with all due respect) you're not understanding all the answers you get. ;) For that, you need to go and actually *do* it and see it work I think.

6. Ovidiu
    Posted 15 years ago #

:-) no offence taken, you'll notice when I grasp the whole pictures as I'll stop asking ;-)

7. markbeck
    Posted 15 years ago #

Here's my MU:

http://www.bluegrrls.com

it's the sister site to another WP site @ http://www.bluegrrl.com

The above BlueGrrls is a photography MU site for photographers, models, and other people in their respective industry.

8. Farms
    Posted 15 years ago #

Very nice... thanks for making all the graphical changes :)

9. indojepang
    Posted 15 years ago #

err.. thank you klarko.. :P

10. GeoffreyKOBrien
    Posted 15 years ago #

What are you using for your stats?

11. Klark0
    Posted 15 years ago #

Google Analytics. Nothing in house right now.

Since that bastard stole my theme, I had to redesign a bit. I see now he moved on to stealing someone else's theme.

Anyway, my home theme is now Valid (almost) Them sweet rounded borders aren't - too lazy to do images for them.

About this Topic