The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

not some posts in front page ( to exclude ) with recent post. (8 posts)

1. wep
    Posted 15 years ago #

┬┐how?

2. dsader
    Posted 15 years ago #

3. wep
    Posted 15 years ago #

dsader my problem is with u sitewide multiwidget, because one post with video of anarchy media plugin, appears in my sidebar, and with ahp recent posts =.

without strip_tags sees code in front page. i want: NOT
    post with videos in front page or not some posts in front
    page.

what do you recommend exactly?

4. dsader
    Posted 15 years ago #

Try "excerpt" or "no content" rather than "content" in the sitewide multiwidget control. I don't use Anarchy or AHP.

5. wep
    Posted 15 years ago #

with excerpt appears video, and i need plugin video and no another solution for this?
    embed video is security risk...
    you do not use plugin for videos?

6. dsader
    Posted 15 years ago #

I don't display post content in sidebar, just headlines.

7. wep
    Posted 15 years ago #

thanks dsader, perhaps solution is only titles in sidebar, i open other topic because problem with tags and u plugin.

8. dsader
    Posted 15 years ago #

I use a custom embed video plugin the filters only 'the_content'. Excerpts do not show videos. I'm surprised that Anarchy MP videos remain in excerpt for your install. I installed Anarchy following directions for WPMU and the videos(youtube) are stripped from excerpt as expected(although post and headline are still there).

If you or users are able to put video posts always in a specific category, you can exclude that category by modifying the $query_string(about lines 48-52) in the Sitewide Multi Widget according to what parameters are available for The Loop.

About this Topic