The MU forums have moved to WordPress.org

Individual Blog Graphics (5 posts)

1. realsol
    Posted 15 years ago #

1. Is it possible to have seperate Log-in graphics for each blog or each site (I am using the site ID for all my top level domains) that users see when the log into the site or forget their password?

I am thinking so since I created a new logo graphic in one site, but the standard Wordpress logo is still showing in others.

2. Is it possible to display a different icon in the title bar of the browser for each blog or site.

Thanks.

2. realsol
    Posted 15 years ago #

Any idea's. I have to believe this has come up before, but I haven't been about to find anything by searching.

3. andrea_r
    Posted 15 years ago #

1. no. a custom login log can be shown and yes the WP logo can be overridden that way via css. But only one can be shown across all domains.

2. look up favicon.

4. realsol
    Posted 15 years ago #

Man, you get around. Thanks again for the reply. I was hoping for another answer though. Now I just have to figure out why when I replaced the graphic, it still shows the WP graphic on some blogs. Weird. You would think if I replaced the graphic it would be the same on all blogs... right?

5. sgrunt
    Posted 15 years ago #

maybe you should empty the cache of your browser, closing it and then reopen.

About this Topic